Mistress Zaida

I would like to be in a position where I could make something like a yelp guide for scat :-)
With my partners, we haven't explicitly experimented with different food. And in most scat sessions we would not even discuss the specific diet, neither before nor after the session. My only request is that they don't eat food with hot spices. To me hot spices are too dominant, they spoil the food, be it a good salmon, a filet, spaghetti or scat.

But I have another interesting observation: Women are not well-defined food processors :-)
I have done a couple long-term sessions with 2-3 ladies. They cooked together and eat the same major meals, yet what they fed me afterwards was greatly different: The degree of digestion, the moisture based on the Bristol Stool Scale and the taste.
I remember one case that we later discussed: One woman passed the garlic flavor strait through. Her otherwise well digested shit tasted almost like garlic paste while I didn't notice garlic in the others. They all claimed to have eaten about the same amount of garlic with their food.

Scatology is a complicated science!