Originally Posted By Ms Regan Black
Someone would have to be pretty insecure, petty, and juvenile to have a client do something like that.

You know, I understand *why* someone might want to do it, but that's different than actually going through with it.

Clearly, to send a client or significant other to do recon or get "training" by proxy, it means they know they aren't very good, need help, or are just sleazy. I just wish that if they needed help they would do what a lot of us have done: ask for it. Go to a class or workshop. Pay a Domme for training. This sending someone to gather intel for you? Knock it off, you creep.

If I can confirm -- or maybe even strongly suspect -- that a Domme is engaging in this type of activity how do you think that will affect my feelings about her? I'll tell you: I won't trust her. And depending on what I can confirm, I may warn others about her.

Some Dommes really need to think more carefully about their behavior because as soon as you start doing shady shit, someone will figure it out and you will develop a reputation as a shady individual. This will will hurt your career. Not to mention your karma. wink