This came to me a little while ago when I received an emailed response from my Mistress, who I have known off and on for quite some time, about a session idea for tomorrow AM. She's busy and added, "You are really a huge slut!!!" and in my mind I could hear her laughing while writing it. So what was the suggestion? A relatively brief session -"slut & Mistress in the car, not outside. Find a place to park, go in back seat and abuse slut."

My first point is the Mistress didn't dismiss my idea. She seems willing to entertain inside the car, because with both agreed last year that outdoors is out. These are NOT epic multi-hour sessions, but relatively brief and intense encounters.

The other point is that nothing is scripted and I have no idea what she will do or wear. She knows what I like and vice versa. All I know is that she will treat me like her slappable beastly male slut, who is so horny for her, with plenty of minor physical and verbal abuse. With wisecracking from Mistress AND Her slut. Yes, there are a few mutual laughs when we are together, when we are in our alter egos or not.

And the most important point is that mutual trust and respect is everything. We genuinely like each other, certainly nothing romantic, but we know each other very well. She know which buttons to push and I have experimented with activities with her that I would have never have tried years ago. I know just about how far to "disobey" just to make it interesting. We have a lot of fun. At this point of my life, if she retired I probably would too. You can't replace that many years and... I've been lucky and I've been spoiled.