Originally Posted By furfan
What cool, neat or unusual gear have you experienced over the years? What have you seen onlne that you'd like to experience?

I would like to have some custom pieces built. I have a vivid imagination and some of the ideas I have don't have equipment to match. I hope to do that in the future, but first I need to expand my dungeon to accommodate them.

Quote:
Dommes, what are some of your favourite/most prized items?

My imagination is my most prized piece of "gear". After that it might be all the metal I have for bondage, CBT, NT, etc. Lots of stainless steel, which I find very sexy.

Quote:
What's on your "would love to have list"?

It's a long list. Some is very specific stuff for specific role plays, which I really get into. Then, some furniture, including the custom pieces I mentioned. And a cell. Would build one myself but don't have the room right now.

Quote:
For me one thing like this was an amazingly restrictive isolation box (sort of a slightly oversized coffin with a heavily padded, quilted black leather lining) ... With the top closed and it's padding almost touching your face this small compartment was totally dark and rapidly became very hot and stuffy.

Sounds like a goddamn nightmare to me. I really admire you folx who can do this kind of heavy bondage. I've tried it so I could see what it feels like and it did not go well. The Domme wants out. NOW. OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL.