Hello,

I had the opportunity to meet her in Boston about a few months ago. It was not quite a great session experience I had with her. I am into age play.

How I found about her was on Eros and I saw her website no photos of her but she did send me a link where her reviews and photos where. Many picture of her were that she was very attractive. Sadly that was not the case

We made plans to meet for a session and when I arrived there I was somewhat Disappointed because she was not at all what I expected to see. I can understand people change but I felt I was meeting with a healthy attractive Domme yet she was overweight and her hair was a bit messy ( am not against folks who are overweight but the photos did not show her true self which I would like) She is very nice and had a bit of an accent

Our session was not very good at all. She kept rushing me and was not a very good spanker in my opinion. She did was really not into ageplay at all which I wish she would have advised me so that I didnt have to set up a time to meet with her.

I will not meet with her again and I don't highly recommend her for anyone who is into ageplay. She may be good in other areas of BDSM play but not ageplay at all.

Boston Baby