One reason that can make seeing an established pro domme so great is getting to experience the amazing gear or dungeon furniture some of them have accumulated.

What cool, neat or unusual gear have you experienced over the years?
What have you seen onlne that you'd like to experience?

Dommes, what are some of your favourite/most prized items?
What's on your "would love to have list"?

For me one thing like this was an amazingly restrictive isolation box (sort of a slightly oversized coffin with a heavily padded, quilted black leather lining) that Mistress Brianna of DC had. It featured a separate, also heavily padded head compartment with it's own lid. Your neck went in a semicircular cutout and a matching piece slid into grooves to lock you in place. With the top closed and it's padding almost touching your face this small compartment was totally dark and rapidly became very hot and stuffy.

The main section that enclosed you from the neck down had a separate lid that was also covered in thick quilted padding. You lay on your back with your arms at your sides. Lines ran from wrist and ankle cuffs out through holes in the box at your feet to some sort of ratchet device that could put tension on your arms and leg like a rack. When tension was applied you were almost completely immobilized.

I'm not 100% sure but I seem to remember there was also a small hatch in the main lid to allow access for CBT.

Talk about feeling trapped and completely helpless! Not for the claustrophobic!! eek