Hi

I just almost got scammed by DomZoeyvon@outlook.com last week. I maintained contact asking about her services and she says she was verified and all that..so one day I asked if she may be available on a particular day for a session she says yes so then she sent me an email about her deposit policies which was outrages anyways I was not able to respond as I was working so a few hours later she sent me an email asking me if I am still interested again I was not able to respond so the next day she sent me this email stating " Oh I get it you're married that is why you're ignoring me and then she threaten me to tell my wife about my fetishes (which by the way i am not married at all) then she threaten me to send a 200 dollar cancellation fee and if I don't send it within twenty four hours later she will again call my supposing wife and then find her and tell her about my fetishes or come looking for me. So, nothing has happened but I am keeping an eye on this.

Oh I even asked her if she has a website and a twitter account again she didnt give me a straight answer that should have been a big red flag for me..so I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Sincerely

Paulie