I wrote this below in answer to a question about using Icy Hot on another forum. Does anyone here have much experience with this? For me it falls into that "love to hate"....."pretty firm soft limit" category. While it's happening it's a case of "What the hell was I thinking"....but the idea is very hot grin

I've not had direct experience with Icy Hot but I have experienced CBT with Capsaicin HP (0.075%) Absolute agony and it's unrelenting....the burn just goes on and on and on. It's also effective applied to welted, reddened skin after a caning or strapping although the intensity isn't quite as bad.

Two things occur to me about this type of Chem Play. 1. it's kind of impersonal. After applying the Domme doesn't have to lift a finger. She can go off and leave you to to suffer. 2. Once applied it really can't be turned off until it runs it's course. You can beg and plead all you like but you are going to suffer for as long as it lasts. I'm told the duration can vary between individuals but in my case it appears to be 30-35 minutes before the effects wear off.

As to actual insertion in urethra or ass, I would be very hesitant. From what I've read there is a possibility of chemical burns....tissue damage, potential for infection etc if used on mucus membranes. Best to stick to figging with a ginger root for these areas.

In any event, make sure the sub is securely restrained and VERY well gagged unless you want people down the block to hear!

I have read that milk based products like Yogurt can have a soothing effect if you want to tone it down before it has run it's course but I'm not sure just how effective they actually are. This stuff works by being absorbed into the skin so it's not as simple as just washing it off.

I've also heard that hot water can reignite things in the period a few hours afterwards so maybe reconsider that immediate post session shower. grin