I'm so sorry this happened to you.

May I share some thought with you and others reading?

Some red flags:

- When you see photos that look like that, very amateurish, be very careful. Technology has made it incredibly easy for anyone to snap a handful of shots (in this case I'm not completely sure they all look like the same person) throw them up and call themselves a Domme.

- Use a search engine (Google is honestly the best) and take a portion of the writing and search for it. In this case, the first sentence came up on other sites. So this is either stolen words or part of a kind of network of scammers/scamming.

Suggestions:

- Verified profiles are a start but do not rely on them to be 100% accurate. People can still pass their verification requirements and rip people off. It doesn't mean they're reputable and professional. Still do your due diligence, as we always say, and proceed with caution.

- Resist the urge to go the "discount" route. While I don't know for certain that is what happened here, I have a hunch. Guys want to try to save some money and end up getting taken advantage of. Scammers rely on a well known human male formula: horny guy + enticing photos + enticing/too-good-to-be-true price = malleable brain. When you go with pros who have a verifiable presence in the community you are very unlikely to have this happen to you. So, maybe you thought you'd save, what? a few hundred dollars going with someone like this, but then what happened? You lost money when you were trying to save it.

- I'd definitely report this person to Eros. I don't know if they'll do anything but chances are she's scamming others and if she gets enough complaints they may take her down so she can't scam anyone else through that site.

Again, I'm very sorry. This is criminal behavior. And experiences like these can sour new and good players to the point of not wanting to trust any of us -- including the actual pros.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/25/23 03:22 AM)