Originally Posted By Chamberpot
I prefer to keep the Mistress's name private. She was articulate and confident and in charge. A brunette with a gym perfected body that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and she could absolutely read my mind.

I knew that she did full toilet which intrigued me. We began the session with some standard foot and body worship, which was obviously having an effect on me. She just kept smiling knowingly. Then she pulled my head back and spat a big glob in my mouth. It drove me wild while she stood above me, sizing up my reaction.

She then informed me that she thought it would be appropriate if she took a shit on my face. That sounded great to me, and she could tell. But there was an additional $100 fee. Luckily I had brought some extra cash (in case the session ran longer). So I dutifully got my wallet and paid her the extra money so that she could shit on my face.

She had a good, old fashioned wooden toilet box, which is still my favorite. She had me lie down, face up. Once I was in position she seemed to relax and started taking her own sweet time. At one point she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She asked "You know why this is going to happen, don't you? Just look at the two of us. You're lucky that I'm only charging you $100."

She got a magazine and sat down, turning some pages. She let out a fart and said "Ooh, that omelette this morning...". Then, suddenly, a torrent of unexpected and unannounced piss. She didn't say a word, she just released.

More page turning. Then she started to unload on me. Right on top of my closed mouth. I was covered and could barely breathe because it covered my mouth and most of my nose. She didn't care. More page turning while I lay there.

Then she got up, looked down on me and smiled. She was please with the way her shit was covering most of my face.

Then she asked "Don't you feel better now that we've experienced that together? I feel better about you now, and you should be proud of that. It is to your credit that you are able to embrace the natural order of things. Now get up and start cleaning my shit off of everything.

Now that's what I call a great first experience! Your Mistress deserves credit for breaking you in correctly. Have you moved into consumption with your Mistress? If so, how long did it take before the first bite?