Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

So, there were a couple of excursions on the side of the interstate (we got a passing semi honking in approval for one of them), on the toilet of a gas station bathroom in hicksville (we got some looks when we both came out at the same time), driving down a dead end residential road and hoping no one called the cops, etc.

It was very hot with lots of laughter when we got back in the car and continued our drive.

It was not the same activities, but I had similar experiences with my Mistress last summer, a couple of times at dawn during weekends on the few deserted spots left around the NYC waterfronts. I was just about caught in, shall I say, "compromised" positions. When we play outdoors the Mistress always positions herself for, the least exposure, as well she should. In the most notable instance two late 20-somethings were staggering home after an eventful evening, saw us in action, and gave us big grins. I was a bit mortified, but the Mistress began laughing. As I drove her home I did too. It was pretty hot.