Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment and share with you my first experience as Empress Ming's full toilet slave. I myself had little experience in this arena (only one prior experience where I consumed a tiny piece) But when I came across Empress Ming's twitter, Her glow and sense of superiority aroused such a desire within me and I couldn't hold it anymore, so I went for it and contacted Her.

I drove for almost two hours, my emotions stirring between anticipation, arousal, pride that I'll be used as a toilet for such a beautiful Goddess. The moment She opened the door and I laid eyes on Her, was such a profound moment. I can feel my heart racing and knee shaking. I was instantly transferred into a sub-space. I instantly knew I'm in the presence of Superior Divinity. Her presence added dimension and depth that couldn't be captured on photographs. She invited me in. She lounged on a couch, where I seated on the floor under Her feet, offering some gifts and chatting with Her about some of Her and my interests.

As we began the session, first thing She pointed down and I instantly and eagerly dropped, bowing down before Her, I was transported to heavenly realm on earth. Under Her feet, I felt deep connection to the truth and my natural element. And the sense of devotion, servitude and purpose came naturally to me.

Throughout the session, I kept gazing at Her, I was mesmerized by the way She carried Herself. Every action and movement radiated captivating elegance and poise. Each gesture and expression was refined and alluring. I was infatuated. I knew I can merely look at Her till eternity, and wouldn't have gotten enough.

Then came the moment, where She expressed Her need is coming and commanded me to lay flat. I couldn't bear the sense of anticipation anymore. As She took a seat on the commode, I asked to offer a prayer to Her shit and she graciously allowed. She captured this sincere moment on film- here is a link
https://twitter.com/Empress_Ming/status/1612868841222115350

As I finished my prayers and laid beneath Her, the sight of Her elegantly sculpted crack ready to share with me an intimate and private moment was mind-shattering. It had my heart racing and my mouth watering and all my senses heightened in anticipation. As Her divine hole slowly but surely widened up, the first sight of Her shit emerging was tantalizing. I couldn't help but lean in to get a better look and deeper inhale of the aroma.

As Her shit approached me, the scent grew stronger, causing my soul to growl and take hold of me, igniting a visceral response that pushed my lips apart and I felt transcended. To a realm where time and space ceased to exist and where all boundaries dissolved. I felt connected to an eternally blissful deity. What a sweet memorable moment.

As I descended to earth I can feel moisturizing warmth emanating from my mouth. I pushed against my palate and I hit a burst of flavor. Like a symphony or savory, earthy, herby, creamy and salty. As it melted away and made its way down my throat, it left a trail of warmth and satisfaction. Piece of shit after a piece I could feel it filling an emptiness that gnawed at me and I can feel my roaring soul settles. I proudly and eagerly consumed every bit of Her shit and I couldn't get enough. She looked at me as I'm gulping the last piece. She proudly and elegantly giggled and laughed. That laugh meant everything to me. The fact that I was such an amusement and draw a smile at the face of such an elegant Queen, is what I live for. I couldn't be more proud. There were few small pieces of Her shit stuck on my nose and lips, so she wore a glove and graciously rubbed then inside my nostrils to have me enjoy and scent. Now that scent is part of me. It will always be with me and will always remind me of who I am.

What I felt was intense and overwhelmingly sweet, washing over me and leaving me with a sense of clarity of my place in this world.

You guys would be missing out if you haven't experienced such a bliss. Her shit is so edible. Eating Her shit will simply give you clarity of who you are and transform you to a kind of slave you never imagined you would be. I'm forever deeply grateful for Her and the wonderful moments She bestowed upon me.

slave dan
Goddess Ming's Shit Slave