Mistress Ayn - I love / hate ruined orgasms. First there is the buildup where in a session when I am totally dominated I think and feel I am about to enjoy a few fleeting seconds of pleasure and that is yanked away from me at the last second. I know what you mean about subbiness not waning after a ruined orgasm as it does normally and for that reason these can occur early in a session

My most agonizing ruined orgasm experience was with a lady who sadly for me no longer practices. I saw her fairly regularly for several years and she used to like to ruin my orgasm. During a prolonged multi hour session about half way through I was wired down there for electrical play. She had been doing some intense teasing and denial and was sort of lightly scratching my magic spot. I could feel the intensity building and building and was begging her for permission which she never gave only to keep up the very light touch with her fingernail. Finally, it was simply too much for me and I felt the first pulse but then a half second later the TENS was nearly at full power totally overwhelming any pleasure

I was literally crying as she was laughing