Originally Posted By Swordfish

I think wearing a symbolic item is awesome. It's something I need to explore more...

Yea.. just randomly seeing it during the day reminds me of what is to come... sort of hard to concentrate on work though. But, taking it off post-session (especially if it is days later because of post-session service elements) is emotionally difficult at times so it may be something that you ask her to do for you either during or at the end of the session as part of "releasing you".

Quote:

I love this and just consider it standard. I'll bring her food or coffee, present it to her, serve it to her, kneel at her feet and rub them while she enjoys it, etc. It's a whole ritual unto itself

I don't do it unless I am ordered to do so, but I do enjoy being able to start things off on a good note like that. However, food/drink gifts can be a trust issue with some Dommes because they are rightly paranoid. If someone is bringing them food/drink then they can easily spike it with something like Rohypnol. So, I can definitely understand why they wouldn't want or accept that kind of "gift" from anyone that they do not have complete trust in.

Quote:

Some of the more exciting requests: a mistress told me to take a pair of old jeans, cut out the front and the back (so they looked like chaps), and come to the session with those jeans on (no underwear) under a trenchcoat. To everyone else, I just look like a guy wearing jeans and a trenchcoat. But the walk from the parking space to her apartment and then up the elevator is a heart-pounder!

That is awesome and so creative... which is always a major turn-on.

Quote:

I love these... with the caveat that the picture cannot show my face.

I can understand that... but, pictures are such a slippery slope that I just put it on my hard limits list across the board. Not the same, but to illustrate how far I go on this, I actually had a Domme do a full body shibari style tie while I was in full Zentai and on my stomach and I still wouldn't agree that she could take my pic (not that I could have stopped her or even would have known.. but, she respected my limits no matter how insane they seem to any normal person).

I think what it ultimately comes down to is that pre-session (or post-session) service is great, regardless of the specific tasks or how much work it is, when both you and the Domme are into it. But, it is a completely different level of enjoyment for both when things get kinky/crazy creative.