Originally Posted By Soapy
I think maybe people feel overwhelmed with already having to be on multiple social media sites ... the hassle of migrating.

I thing you're right. And I understand this. I don't like to have a bunch of accounts everywhere. Feels a bit too chaotic and introduces that much more security risk. But, still, if I want to interact with something I'll sign up.

Quote:
I've found that a person has to rely much more on HashTags there. Following HashTags to get content they want. Using HashTags more on their tweets to help people find them.

I've searched on kinky HashTags, followed the people I've found, and created a "List" that I can click on when I want to see femdom content "feed".

I tried searching for "dominatrix" using the hashtag and found nothing. Then I removed the hashtag and found...myself! lol

So, it seems that, unlike Twitter, their search function is not yet sophisticated enough to look for a word whether someone is using a tag or not. It's also possible that I do not know what I'm doing and have not figured out how to best look for something.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (12/07/22 05:37 PM)