I stumbled onto this video from Dom Com October 2021 where Mistress Tara Indiana hosted the Dominatrix Hall of Fame. (I think it is the first one.) This will mean more to those who have been around a long time, or have read about the '70s to the '90s. Maybe you know the Mistresses accepting the awards. The two that are most notable to me are Belle de Jour, my first in 1974, and Ava Taurel, who she introduced me to in the mid-1980s. I did exchange emails with Mistress Tara when she was researching this and had a couple of sessions in her NYC dungeon in the '90s, but not with her. I spoke with Mistress Stephanie Locke a couple of times over the years, a phone session once, but never served her. Too bad there were not any still pictures as part of the ceremony, and few of the honorees were either alive or there, but it was a good effort and revived memories.

The astounding thing I found out in the video was that Mistress Belle died at 100 years old in 2020. That means I was 20 when I first met her and she was 53. (She looked liked she was 40 or 43 then.) I had a long layoff from the scene after first meeting her until the mid-'80s, saw her a couple of times and she introduced me to Ava Taurel. The last time I saw Belle and convinced her to session with me I was 40 or so, she was in her early 70s (and looked like a hot woman in her early 50s). Amazing woman.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kgdkFoIuY