I see fake ads or scammers on Eros all the time. I’ve found good Dommes in strange places - OF, SA, Twitter. NF and SP are two of my favorite places to find new (to me Dommes) and I suspect there is a lot of Catfishing/scamming there. So I guess to me it’s not really about the platform. Though 100% some platforms are really really bad with scams!

Typically, I look to make sure they are on multiple platforms and I know they are in fact who they claim to be (to the degree possible). The Domme I met on SA though at the time we met only had an SA and a Fetlife profile. She’s moved on to a web page, Tryst ads, an active Twitter, an OF page. I just bring that up because SA is like a scammers paradise with few if any legit Dommes. So anything’s possible smile. I’d add, we did a no charge Skype, then met for lunch at a restaurant before we ever had a session. Point being caution is your friend when crossing from social to real life.

I think there are often a lot of red flags on the scammer ads. Though sometimes us boys tend to ignore them even if something seems to good to be true. I expect the catfishers and scammers don’t need a very high success rate to make money which is why they do it.