One of my favorite things, usually with mistresses I've established a relationship with, is pre-session tasks. These can really get me going, to the point that I"m already a quivering mess by the time I show up for our session ... and then our session is explosive. Interested in hearing others' experiences -- have you been assigned any pre-session tasks (clients), or do you assign them (mistresses)?

Some of the fun ones:
  • A pretty common one: from the moment I book the session, I'm told no more jerking off until the session
  • Put on a cock ring, and/or write her name on my cock, and/or put on some temporary tattoos (I order them from an internet site, "Property of Mistress Sophie" "I Obey", that kind of thing). Then take a pic to prove it and send it in snapchat or text.
  • Get naked, make a video of me doing a bootie shaking dance, or dancing to some silly song, or whatever. Then I have to bring the video in ... often the mistresses will invite other mistresses in to watch
  • Tasks like: the day before the appointment, from 5pm to 10pm, send her a pic of my cock, every hour on the hour, and it has to be hard. This one takes some logistics to pull off! I've had mistresses do some fun variations of this one

Anyway, you get the idea, some of these tasks involve more of the mistress's time, and happen when there's a tighter mistress/sub relationship. Others just involve her sending me the task and receiving a text or checking the video when I get there. All of them make me a complete submissive mess before I even walk in the door