I've been a bit fascinated with ruined orgasms lately. Probably because I have been seeing two long term chastity slaves. Neither of them are able to be successfully milked, so I suggested to their key holders that ruined orgasms might be a viable option.

On a recent visit one of the subs confided in Me that as much as he enjoys getting his release when his wife eventually allows it, he then struggles with a diminishment of his sissy submissiveness - which he loves and strives for daily. I know that she occasionally will give him a ruined orgasm, so I asked him if he felt the same way when the orgasm was ruined. His initial response was that he did NOT feel a diminishment in submission - or at least not as much of one, but wants to monitor this and report back to Me. Of course, I have asked his wife to only allow ruined orgasms for a while, so I can get read on this.

Last night I was reading about female ruined orgasms (yes, we can have them) and it was stated that we don't get the same rush of dopamine with a ruined orgasm, so we don't feel as satisfied and will often seek to immediately have another. I am guessing it is the same for the male physiology.

I have noticed in longer sessions that after a ruined orgasm, the sub can usually recover and orgasm again relatively quickly. I am curious if any of you have experienced this? Do you find ruined orgasms painful? In what ways has a Domme ruined your orgasm? Share your thoughts, comments and questions. This inquiring mind wants to know.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn