Originally Posted By AspX
Maybe I am now being a little oversensitive but in what way did what I said (and quoted above) come across as you having anything less than a stellar reputation and reviews?

I feel like my explanation of my perception of your comparison doesn't belong in this thread. I will send you a private message.

Quote:
I disagree with you on "fishiness" but do agree that those who consistently get reviewed usually do so because they ask some clients to do that for them. That doesn't mean that they are not 100% true or that you can't learn about a Domme's style from them. It just means that the Domme recognizes that kind of exposure as valuable from a marketing perspective.

I wasn't clear. When I say "fishy" I meant that the Domme is simply asking her clients to go write reviews for her. Yes, they may be accurate reflections of their experiences, but it also introduces questions about ethics and how accurate they are when one has to keep asking.

Quote:
You and I have had a debate in the past about how you feel that the reviews you post about yourself on your own website somehow have more validity than those posted on these sites.

I do not remember ever saying this. It does not sound like something I would say, as I recognize that my having the bulk of my testimonials on my own site means that some people will think I am probably just writing them (which is not the case, by the way) and therefore may seem *less valid* by some.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (11/14/22 06:30 PM)