I went over to MF and read his post. I was expecting something different it actually sounded pretty serious that he was looking to find someone into Ball busting and wants to have kids. Not sure the MF post will work but i bet there are women out there that would match with that and i hope he finds what he is looking for.

I know sometimes people feel isolated with their kinks but i think the dating pool is way bigger than people realize in many situations.

Ballbusting is one of my big kinks so is pegging. A few years back i just started telling my romantic partners this is what im into. I don’t specifically date dominant women. Most are not. But I’ve found widespread acceptance from women who are willing to try and play that role. Its been freeing and a lot of fun. In most situations they are into something specific as well and i try to satisfy their need. Two people in love should want to make the other happy

Id say My sexlife has improved as a result I think the openness makes me unique.

Deep down maybe we are all just kinky perverts