It has been months since my first and only session with Miss Blaze, but i dwell on it constantly. It was my first time submitting to a Domme, and Mistress Blaze was beyond all expectations. She is a true professional - ensuring expectations were set, limits were determined, and desires were communicated both ways.

Mistress Blaze met me at the entrance of Her Dungeon, which inside is equally terrifying and exciting at first sight. The equipment, decor, and repertoire of tools is beyond imagination. She gave me clear instructions to prepare for O/our session. Once W/we began, She expertly crafted my torment as She pushed me beyond my breaking point of submission. She took into consideration my limitations with a recovering knee injury, but She positioned me to maximize my pain/enjoyment. i won't delve into too many details, but let's just say the stretch i endured ensured i didn't sit or walk straight for a few days - a pain i would willingly bare again, if Mistress Blaze were to desire.

i left shaking with euphoria. my body has never been as depleted as it was after a Session with Mistress Blaze, but i want to and will submit fully again, if She allows me to serve Her. i encourage any subs considering a Session with Mistress Blaze to just do it - you will not regret it!

Thank You Mistress Blaze for a night i will never forget.

Edited by Sub Burgandy (10/04/22 10:26 PM)