I had a 2 hour double domme session with my owner Lady Harleen and Mistress Fox the other day.

Lady Harleen has been getting really into ballkicking and ballkneeing lately but since last time I said my safe word and promptly fainted, we emphasized another great interest of hers: Bruising my body.

Mistress Fox is really attractive and was just wearing a black dress and boots that really fit her well. Lady Harleen was wearing a gorgeous new dress and just looked so beautiful with her strong powerful figure. After Mistress Fox tied me down to a table with rope, how I howled and shrieked as they whaled on me with all sorts of implements, totally in sync, giggling and mocking me all the while, making me tell them how pretty they were. They squeezed my inner thighs and it was so painful. They cruelly toyed with my dick with clothespins.

When Mistress Fox took off her dress, she threw it on my face, and they commanded me to close my eyes. So many different sensations all over, I never knew what was coming for where. Lady Harleen scratched me and pinched me. They made me talk about how I want to take the pain so I can make them happy and make them smile.

They had such a great rapport and Im still sore. Loved it.