I went to see Mistress Amalia Valentine yesterday.

To meet with her, I had been required to do a 30 minute online video interview. We had talked about my specific interests. But that was a few weeks ago so before the session we also chatted over green tea to review.

I really appreciate these sort of things and think they're extremely underrated. When a domme gets to know a guy a little bit, I feel it really deepens the experience.

The Brooklyn space was extremely nice and comfortable. The toys were in a hidden back area with this blue lighting. It reminded me of movie scenes like in Men in Black when the secret agents go to a hidden back room to get guns.

We tried some anal play because I haven't tried any since my first session ever in 2015 and I wanted to give it another go. It started with an enema. Later in the session, Ms. Valentine used a vibrator while sticking her fingers in me. It was an interesting sensation albeit I've decided going forward I think anal stuff isn't really for me. She really communicated well about figuring out how far to push with that stuff.

She tied up my dick and balls with rope, hit me with implements and her hands, did a lot of nipple torture, and did some watersports. But I have a reaction fetish; my main thing is seeing women have fun causing emotional or physical pain. She has the most amazing evil laugh. I just loved the way she smirked and laughed at me, teasing and torturing me as I looked upon her and wriggled under her control.

The session was the full 2 hours that I signed up for but it felt like half an hour. Time just flew. Afterwards we chatted a bit about mutual interests; without getting into details, it's apparent that she's clearly a really smart and empathetic person.

Mistress Valentine took the time to train under the famous Mistress Lucy Sweetkill and the attention to detail she honed in through said training shone through both the presession discussions and our session itself. It was an honor to serve Her.

Edited by mark5Bnyc (08/28/22 07:52 AM)