I recently did a 90 minute double domme session with my owner Lady Harleen and Ms. Maya Midnight.

Well, I tried intense ballkicking for the first time. They both kicked me a lot. I loved it. But, erm, I then said my safe word and promptly fainted for the first time in my life. Ms. Midnight said I was the first person to faint in all her time doing this. So I guess ballkicking's not my thing lol. I've moved ballkicking from the "Very interested" category to "soft limit."

After making sure I was okay, they moved me to the table. Ms. Midnight is even hotter than her pics. Her calves...wow. Just the most beautiful legs. A smile and laugh like you wouldn't believe. She loved mesmerizing me with her body while Lady Harleen proceeded to inflict all sorts of abuse on my balls, dick, stomach, and tits...not to mention the faceslapping. They switched off effortlessly and I got to be mesmerized by my Lady's beautiful voluptuous body, cruel smile, and sadistic laugh while Ms. Midnight toyed with me. They just had the most amazing nonverbal communication about when to switch off and how to torture me best.

I had some lasting bruises after this session and don't bruise easily. What a great time. Thank you to these Ladies for an excellent session.