" Perceived defilement?" If someone enters your home without your permission and takes a poo on your dining room table or kitchen countertops, that is defilement. The person should pay to have them replaced and, at the very least, own up and be apologetic. And, yes, that certainly goes both ways. Kinksters don't want religious zealots trying to shut down are play parties and businesses. We don't want them nosing into our lives or invading our space. When they do, it is wrong. What these ladies did in this situation was wrong too. Did they break a law? I don't know enough about it to say. The church was certainly within their right to send a cease and desist for the videos they took without proper permission. It may have been a libelous act. I'm not really sure as when I've shot on location, the space was rented and a contract signed.

Bottom line, in the view of most people who have chimed in, the ladies were in the wrong, ethically, if nothing else. Claiming that they were victims is ringing pretty hollow.