Originally Posted By AspX
Well... When I specifically contacted you in DMs after he insinuated that I was a Nazi just because I had a gotten vaccinated and he had already been "warned" about turning things political... there was zero action taken (not another warning issued or even the comment removed) and no response from you to me at all.

I considered that to be totally lax from a moderation standpoint even if you wish to think that was valid... so I stepped out of it & here (without making any pronouncement or creating public drama). Up until that point I thought you had done a good job of moderation but I will always hold the opinion that it was lackluster in this case because of the personal attacks and obvious trolling 10 months ago.

So, while he may have had temporary bans multiple times in the time since then before a final permanent ban as part of your process... My comment is about how much went unpunished prior to last September and I stand by my opinion.

P. S. Because this happened so long ago, I did want to clarify that the post in question was in the lobby some time after the politics forum had been removed & was actually as part of a reply to a valid thread.

You are entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately it is based on erroneous facts and unsupported conclusions.

Obviously you are in no position to have direct knowledge regarding the correspondence conducted between our moderators and Nomasks. I assure you the warnings and suspensions levied out against him were numerous and punitive.

I remain steadfast in my belief that the use of moderation was correctly applied in this case.

Domina.ms does it's best to be fair and unbiased regarding moderation.

Domina.ms Admin