because there is a thread on how clips may impact scheduling of subs with dommes . . . and because I then visited the clips4sale section of mistress ayn . . .

I will share my scene or semi-script ideas. I don't buy a lot on clips4sale, but once in a while I do . . . and if some people create some fun ideas, I may well again.

With someone who is somewhat new and not simply a masochist . . . Perhaps he is there cause "you" (the domme) are paying him something or perhaps he is there to make you happy . . .

1 optional) You and he introduce him to the camera and why he is there;
2) You ask and he agrees to be whipped and/or caned for up to 15 or 20 minutes; at this time, he does not know about 4a or 4b
3) You restrain him and cane or whip him for 5 or 10 minutes--enough so that he would like you to stop and maybe he has been yelling or screaming;
4a) Tell him you would like to roll dice and if he would like to guess how they are turning up, you will stop the caning and reward him with joy . . . if not you will continue;
or . . .
4b) Tell him that you will take a short time and he may ask you to stop or take a break and you will stop for 1 in 10 or 1/5 of those who ask;
5) Maybe he is happy to get more caning or maybe he asks you to be nice . . .
5a) For some of them, just let him know it was not enough and you will finish the caning and whipping;
5b) For some of them, release him;
5c) For some of them, tell him you'll stop if he will c1) cum and eat his own cum, or, c2) you will create a crushed banana golden shower mix and he must eat and drink it or you will continue the caning.

So, there could be a dozen or two dozen clips made of these possibilities with different guys . . . If anyone does create some of them, I would love to see them . . . Forgive me if I enjoy some psychological difficulties.

Edited by ztrade (10/28/15 07:01 PM)