To clarify, the context of my "no value" statement you quoted was in response to your question/statement that the Domme should take the possible impacts to the sub being exposed on the Internet as "value". I don't agree with that, as those impacts are irrelevant from the producer's business perspective.

I do agree that an unmasked sub gives the video a better look/feel and therefore is preferable, so it does add value to the process. This is especially true since the supply of subs willing to go unmasked is lower, which you correctly state does translate into value that can be monetized by the sub IF the producer feels this is important or critical to what they wish to achieve.

As for the second comment, I don't agree in the specific context I was responding to which also goes to the producer putting value on a personal choice you are making in regards to possible future impacts on your own life (which is irrelevant to them from a business perspective). The point I was trying to make was that your "suggestion" for a producer to change the way they are comfortable doing business (based on a lot of factors they have taken into consideration) because of something that is irrelevant to them, is about negotiating something better for yourself (or others in the same position) rather than showing your value and will therefore never get you in the door (which is what the original post was about)

This is a very different context than when you are already a part of the team and working in a collaborative way (as you do at the part-time job) or when you are just throwing ideas over the wall to someone as people did in DMs. The fact that you considered and included those suggestions in your plans is a false equivalency since the actual equivalent situation would be if you met the DMd suggestions with ways that the person who provided them to you should do things differently.

Domina M and Mistress Ayn both came into this thread to help YOU with suggestions, as well as providing you knowledge of their process, and you met that with statements about how THEY should "improve". They did not say they were having problems finding subs to shoot with (which your alternative deposit suggestion would address); they did not say they wanted to lower or even eliminate the costs surrounding their shoots (which your alternative "do your own MUAH and use subs to shoot" suggestion would address); instead they were the ones providing suggestions to the problem you were asking for help with. In that context, your "suggestions" were very rude in my opinion (and obviously theirs) and I honestly think you owe each of them an apology for that.

Even though you haven't said anything, for my part I want to apologize to you if any of my statements have come across as overly harsh or personally critical of you. I admit that I was upset earlier in the thread because I felt your responses to them weren't appreciative enough of their efforts to help you after you posted here asking for that help. My upset was not because they are both incredibly hot Dommes who I would be lucky to be able to kiss the feet of someday (yes... You can totally read this last sentence as me trying to suck up to incredibly hot Dommes who I would be lucky to be able to kiss the feet of someday because, hey I'm a total slut for that), but really because they are two real people who took time out of their life to try to help. That upset certainly translated into the tone of my responses and if that in any way offended you, I wanted to say I am sorry.