Quote:
Nope... absolutely none.

Well, Domina M, at least at one point, did offer $75-150 per hour to video slaves who did NOT wear a mask, where a masked slave was given zero. So she herself saw value at one point. Furthermore, American Mean Girls say on their site that they do allow masks but prefer no masks. And if you want no pain and only humiliation, masks are not allowed.

The fact that it is preferred means there must be some value; otherwise, why have a preference? The value is not admitted because they don't want to give any consideration for no masks even though exposing yourself carries great risk for the sub. It doesn't matter if he's out of the closet -- it's still risky. A Twitter contact of mine knows I'm interested in being in videos. One of the first questions he asked me was whether I was comfortable being on camera without a mask. Preferece = value (though, for selfish reasons, often not admitted).

Quote:
...making alternative suggestions to the process that is put before you is never appreciated and hardly ever acceptable.

Yes, this is true about the whole world and is one of the reasons why the world is such a messed up place. What you just said can be described in one hyphenated word: closed-minded. When alternative suggestions are not appreciated nor accepted, even when the current process makes little to no logical sense, then that is just stubbornness and stupidity combined -- and indeed, much of the world operates this way, and much of the world suffers the consequences of this small-minded attitude.

I currently work part-time for a small business in addition to all the other stuff I do. The business owner is actually open enough to consider all my suggestions. She has already implemented some of my ideas and her business has shown noticeable improvement. That's proof enough for me that even though it is your livelihood, it is a good idea to be open and consider alternative suggestions. You don't have to accept everything, but at least listen!

I am open. When I announced that I am planning on creating an interesting Femdom site, one member from here PM'd me with two suggestions. I liked both of them and will definitely keep them in mind.

My suggestion regarding the concerns dommes have with video slaves is completely fair and any resistance to it is exactly what I talked about above: stubbornness and stupidity combined.