Hi everyone, new to the forum/groups. Have been searching around and finding a lot of good information here, however am hoping to get some recommendations on who is currently providing FTT sessions.

Like I mentioned in the subject, I am not interested in this session because I enjoy eating scat, I find it absolutely disgusting and that is what I enjoy is to be humiliated and degraded and want to find someone who will make sure she ensures that all the waste she provides is forced into my mouth no matter how much I try backing out, gagging or vomiting, which is bound to happen.

Hope to find someone who gets pleasure from watching someone suffer and be degraded from being forced to taste/consume all of her waste. I have tried a ftt session a couple times in past, and each time they could see I could not handle it and stopped the session was I started to gag/vomit and said I wanted to stop, which I deeply regret saying later on every time.

Is there someone who could fulfill this type of session for me? Location is not important, other than in the USA, as I would be happy to take a trip to make this session I want become a reality.