Can anyone make a recommendation for a Mistress in LA or Orange County who can provide very demanding slave training and deep, deep psychological and emotional control. At the same time i'm looking for someone who is fun, i.e. will use my submission as a way to really enjoy herself. Maybe my greatest enjoyment from submission comes from hearing my Mistress genuinely laugh at my suffering or from seeing a wild look in Her eyes as She pushes me hard.

i am a masochist but i identify more as a slave and am looking for a Mistress who will make me work hard to satisfy Her needs for active service. Examples of what “active service” could include are:

· Being trained to assume and transition between slave positions.
· Pavlovian training.
· Forced fitness training.
· Being made to perform tasks in predicament bondage.
· Being made to perform impossible tasks.
· Training in elaborate and precise physical and verbal protocol.
· Being made to actively participate in my physical and / or verbal objectification, and / or degradation

These are just ideas and not a shopping list. The bottom line is that i'm looking for a Mistress who will train me and make me work hard to satisfy Her needs. i am looking for a Mistress who can genuinely get inside my head and make me desperate to please her while also be constantly, genuinely in fear of the consequences of failing to satisfy Her needs or standards.

i'm probably best fitted for serving a genuine sadist with demanding requirements for both physical and emotional suffering (e.g. being taken between different states of being confused, scared, embarrassed, degraded, desperate and other mind fuck) who will push me to extend my limits so that I satisfy Her demands for suffering.

i'm ideally looking for someone to train me over the long-term including reprogramming and brainwashing so that i fully embrace my place as a slave and return repeatedly to my place at Her feet with an absolute desperation to serve and please my Mistress.

i would be very grateful for any suggestions anyone can offer. Thank Y/you.