I can only describe my experience with Mistress Blaze as mind blowing. I had indicated in my application that my fantasy was to beaten until I begged to be pegged. There were so many times She pushed me to my limit, where I didn’t think I could take more, and at that precise moment She eased back a bit to give me space to recover. I was so close to saying “orange” many times, but it seemed She knew exactly where my limit was.

I have to say that She delivers a very effective spanking just with Her hand! The warm up had me worried that I had gotten in over my head.

Experiencing the cane gave me new respect for those that can take a brutal caning. And that innocent looking little tawse was not so innocent, it packed a powerful punch. I have some small souvenir bruises to attest.

I had not expected bastinado but was excited when She indicated it was coming. I was not excited when it arrived however. I have seen videos and read accounts, but they don’t do it justice, it hurts tremendously!

Whenever our next session might be, the threat of it would bring me delicious dread!

Forcing me to suck Her cock was humiliating in an absolutely perfect way. Looking up at Her as She pounded me was a surreal and sublime feeling, and one I can’t wait to have again.

Mistress Blaze seemed to really enjoy torturing and humiliating me. She was engaged the entire 2 hour session and only paused to reposition me.

I have seen two other pro Dommes in the Raleigh area, but the experience with Mistress Blaze was far superior to either of those. I have no reason to search further, I will definitely return to serve Mistress Blaze. You should too.