Thank you for the detailed explanation. But I still don't understand what is the huge difference between POV and non-POV videos as far as shoot expenses are concerned, or hair and make up. The only thing missing in a POV clip is the free slave.

Doing it with a $400 digital camera might be amateur, but it's good enough for a large audience. Some findommes and humiliatrix girls shoot their own videos using a web cam and upload it to YouTube. I watch them and they look fine to me.

Ok, ok, so everyone has their own standards. I get that.

But... I also highly suggest that the sub willing to expose his face without masks in a video (which IS preferred without a doubt!) carries great value. Dommes worry about losing some money if the sub turns out to be a dud? But the no-mask sub is risking being exposed indefinitely all over the internet, being exposed in family and occupation... and there is no appreciation of that? There is no consideration for the value provided there? Silence regarding this means that people are just not willing to be honest.

I do also suggest that an audition be a 1-hour tribute worth as a security deposit, instead of insisting on a session. If he's a dud, keep the money. Isn't this fair enough given the value of the no-mask sub exposed on in cyberspace for life? Fair enough, or no? Every honest, fair-minded, and thoughtful person should have an easy answer to this.