Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I think Domina M meant that it was a sub fantasy that we have everything paid for. It certainly isn't Mine. I will leave that to the FinDommes that make a living doing that.

Yes, well, that is true. Findommes on Twitter, for example, make a killing. Well, some fake it but don't really make as much as they show off. But I'm sure many of them are making a good loot.

I went to a professional/lifestyle domme in NYC in 2014. She sessioned out of her own luxurious 2-bedroom apartment in Midtown Manhattan. She bragged that her slaves paid for her lifestyle -- everything, including her rent. You know, one slave doesn't have to pay for it all. There are so many men willing. Now, I can either believe her, and also believe that many other dommes have it that way -- or maybe she was lying. I cannot tell for sure. I do know that it CAN be done, if you have the right attitude and go for the correct audience. Yes, the findommes are at it. I do understand that this may not be the style of most pro-dommes.

But still, professional domination has so many benefits that any complaining (except from newbies or those working at a house) is just whining, really. Actually, I have observed that there are whiners in EVERY business. But I'm not stupid -- I can tell they're doing great but people just like to whine. I actually have a personal friend like this, so I really do know this mentality up close.