Hmm early last year Mistress Natalie and I discussed at some length a session idea that would involve a femsub but the project never got off the ground. Normally I regard adding a femsub to a session as another gimmick not worth the extra cost. I do switch sometimes but here is the phenomenology. My submission is linked my masochism and conversely my sadism is linked to at least some degree of dominance. So this sort of session would generate a conundrum for me. I even experience some awkwardness with doing "switch horses midstream" sessions. My switching is more along the lines of "tonight you're on Top. Saturday I'm on Top".

But isn't F/F action the hottest thing ever?

No, Not really.

In the early years of the new century there was a woman I did a lot switching with (of the type I just elucidated). She was bisexual and after a while told me a great deal about her adventures with other women. For one thing she claimed that with only one exception she was never the sub with another woman. She did tell me of one woman she Topped who often climaxed while being disciplined with a particular instrument (I forget which) without any genital stimulus.