You are correct that I meant "point of view" when I said POV. The context of what I was referring to by the term POV is single shot where the Domme "breaks the 4th wall" and directly addresses the camera as if it was the person viewing the video. The "point of view" is the viewer, not the narrator or film maker. This can be done either with or without a camera person.

In the context of my post, this type of clip may involve more than one Domme but is never a scene that involves play activities (which is where you would need a film sub to participate). I have shot clips using a Go Pro camera on my head as I have been flogged/whipped as well as performing foot/leg worship. I have also shot whippings from over the shoulder/between the legs of a sub on a St. Andrews cross. These are probably the types of things that would fall into your description of POV from my impression of your comment, but it wasn't the type of filming that I was referring to in my post.

Finally, I think lighting is irrelevant to whether something is considered POV because even Dommes who set up a camera on a tripod and speak directly to it, may light the scene rather than just using the ambient light in the room (or may even have a "set" in their house which is pre-lit where they shoot these types of clips).

I hope this helps to make clear what specific types of clips I was referring to when using the term POV.

Asp