Mistress Mara is a wonderful Dominatrix worth your time. I’ve seen her many times over the years and am surprised I’m just now writing a review. From the first time we had a session trust was instantly established and has only grown since. Limits are always respected and honest communication always accepted. Don’t kid yourself though, Mistress Mara is always in charge. Her alluring beauty, penchant for fun, dedication to her craft, and devotion to make each session keep me coming back.

I’m sitting here writing this with bruises across my ass causing every movement and change of position to bring back memories from yesterday. As it had been a while since my last corporal punishment session, we decided on rope bondage and caning session. Mistress is an expert with the cane, knowing how to warm you up, hit with the right amount of pressure, yet change it and frequency to keep me off guard. I don’t know how, but she seems to know when I’m approaching all I can take. Somehow during this Mistress Mara still ensures I’m getting the endorphins all while ensuring safety. Upon leaving all I can do is smile for days thinking fondly of our time together. So thank you Mistress Mara for everything you have done with me over the years. As for those reading this review, clearly I think highly of Mistress Mara and I’m sure you will too.