Quote:
PWB, every time you want to write "have a slave do it for free," or "just have a slave buy it for you," I want you to punch yourself right in the face.

Oh, if only you can. But that is YOUR fantasy! Haha.

Quote:
Yes I am harsh, but every time this mentality comes out in your posts I hate you a little more. I tried to help but every time you do this I want punch your nose into the back of your throat. Don't tell me how to run my business on your perceived fantasies.

Feel free to hate me to the maximum. Your venom does not affect me at all. You will only waste your own energy. But judging from your words, you are already low-vibe. How much lower can you go? You can try, but you'll only feel worse.

And I am not telling you how to run your business. I gave an excellent example of a highly successful business, American Mean Girls, based in Los Angeles -- I think their terms are fair. You still have not addressed my question as to why more dommes cannot do it this way! Why are you avoiding the subject? The way AMG does it, protects them against all the risks you so fear, risks you use as excuses to simply not do it.

And I remember responding to your own male model call years ago from Luxuria Productions. Back then, you actually PAID subs from $75-150 per hour, depending on the scene, as long as they did not insist on putting on masks. See? Having no masks does matter -- your own incentive proved it. And why were you paying when subs would do it for free anyway? YOUR attitude that we subs are worth nothing and you are superior just because you are now super-rich is what ticks me off, every time -- especially knowing that you are more greedy than other dommes anyway. You have ALWAYS charged more than the average domme when you were in New York.

You even showed interest in having me in a film shoot as long as I complied with the law by providing two forms of ID and such. Because of time constraints, I simply had to cancel plans. So what is wrong now? Yes, you are in Europe but you are speaking on behalf of all dommes.

Quote:
A full shoot general costs $500-$800. This is why so many cam girls are just doing POV stuff.

Oh! Really? So POV videos are a lot cheaper. Exactly how? POV videos do not require a professional camera man? The only thing missing in a POV video is the actual male sub, and they are available for free! ALL the other expenses you cited are still there. Afraid the male sub might be a dud? Well, American Mean Girls has the answer to that. They know how to run their business! You think you're smarter than them? Well, I don't think so.