I recently enjoyed a MindFuck Production with Mistress Ayn and friends while traveling through Atlanta. I had flown into Atlanta before driving a few hours to my destination, and had arranged a session with Mistress Ayn before continuing on my trip.

I received a text with the address to an adult store and instructions to photograph three things that excited me. I was then directed to a big box store nearby, where I was to insert my Hush and wait for an Uber that Mistress Ayn had called for me.

I don't want to get into too many specifics: Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha, Mistress Zoe Redd, and Mistress Ayn's submissive Blake were involved, and all were fantastic. I was teased and denied and placed back into chastity, and for the final act: Mistress Ayn sent me on my way to finish my trip without my key. Mistress Ayn sent me pictures of my key throughout the rest of the week, teasing me with it until I was able to retrieve the key in a game of "spew or glue" with Her holding a vibrator against my cage whilst a timer counted down to a rather unfortunate ending. I succeeded with fewer than two minutes remaining. Far too close for comfort!

A MindFuck is not a cheap experience, but it is truly worth every penny. I would do it again in a heartbeat, and as a matter of fact, I plan to.

Thank You again to everyone who was involved. It was an honor serving with You, Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha, and Mistress Zoe; and it was an honor serving alongside you, Blake!