you have broached a topic close to My heart, gls. Here are My answers to your questions. Each Mistress is different so do not take the answers as any kind of norm or stock answer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How often do Dommes get to experience Domme Space? Difficult to answer as you will probably be able so see why by My other answers.

What creates the type of session that can take a Dominatrix into Domme Space? A feedback loop that builds. I lead you to a place and you go there and are fed by it. I see that I was able to take you there and am fed by it. This loop continues in a session and builds upon itself. As a result you go deeper into subspace and I go higher into Domme space.

Can Domme Space happen in the first session, the fifth session or is it something that grows out of a years long relationship. It can happen in any session - including the first - if the connection is there.

What can subs/sissies/sluts do to help the Domme reach Domme Space? Don't top from the bottom. Truly submit and relinquish yourself to the Domme's desires. Give adequate feedback (mostly non verbal) so the Domme can know you are going where She is leading.

Once a Dominatrix reaches Domme Space with a sub in session , is it more likely that future sessions will be as rewarding for the Domme? I would say YES.

A few things I would like to add:

It takes trust on both sides to truly reach a pinnacle in session. Some subs are naturally trusting and it's easy for them to let go, even in a first session. If a sub is constantly worried if a Domme is going to overstep a set boundary or worried they are not going to "get what they want" from a session the likelihood that either the sub or the Domme will reach their desired headspace is unlikely.

Longer sessions facilitate My reaching Domme space. It's a process that takes time and requires a build up. That is one of the reasons I don't care for one hour sessions. I can have fun in a short session, but to really get to that inner realm, it takes a minimum of 2 hours - usually.

A good session that allows both the sub and the Domme to reach their respective headspaces is like a dance. If I try to lead and you step on My toes, we won't get there. If you try to lead, we won't get there. If we meld with each other and become as one - that's when the dance becomes magic.

The one thing you didn't ask was how Domme space feels. I am sure this is different for different individuals and I hope other Mistresses will chime in and give their impression. I must start by saying something that most people wouldn't expect. I am extremely empathetic which is one reason I think I am able to reach Domme space to begin with. I go on a journey with My subs. In My own way I feel their pain, struggle, humiliation, fear, joy, pride, etc. When I am in Domme space time has no meaning. I am lost in the joy of feeling what I have created. It's powerful and humbling all at once.

Recently I had a heavy S&M session that took the sub farther than he had ever gone. He was on the verge of using a safeword and I instructed him to "take it for Me" and he did. After the final cane stroke I was light headed - euphoric. So was he. We literally had to take a break and eat a small snack in order to ground ourselves again. This is just one example of Domme space. Hope it helps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn