My years at film school in NYC, 20 years of being a fetish model, scores of "guys-with-camera"s that I have refined into photographers by touting the hair and makeup professional would say otherwise, but yeah, sure, you are probably right.

Quote:
As for hair and makeup, I thought girls do hair and makeup all the time anyway.

Now as for this. Seriously, I have a bone to pick with you about this:

Quote:
As for a cameraman, a slave from her stable can do it for free.

PWB, every time you want to write "have a slave do it for free," or "just have a slave buy it for you," I want you to punch yourself right in the face. Right in the kisser. Real hard. Do this every time until you stop it. I know it's your fantasy that we all have a slave that gives us whatever our whims are, and a lot of dommes' social media feed that fantasy. But it is just a fantasy. "Free labor" doesn't exist, there are always expectations and the end result is always half-ass. AND just because this is YOUR fantasy that we get lots of free stuff and services that WE owe you something really needs to stop.

So punch yourself in the face. "Uh no, I'm not going to do that because some mistress says to." Exactly.

Quote:
Heck, even I can do it.

No. No you can't. I don't know you, but yeah, I am sure you can't. You haven't even mentioned how to set up lighting. So no, no you can't.

Yes I am harsh, but every time this mentality comes out in your posts I hate you a little more. I tried to help but every time you do this I want punch your nose into the back of your throat. Don't tell me how to run my business on your perceived fantasies.

A full shoot general costs $500-$800. This is why so many cam girls are just doing POV stuff.