There is a thread over on Max Fisch about what unique or unusual sessions from your past stand out to you. What sessions do you remember as being unique, unusual or a sharp departure from your normal play

This was one of the answers I posted there. Both revolve around "firsts"

I have been fortunate to have had some wonderful sessions over the years but two from many years ago still stand out. Both were with highly accomplished Dommes who have long ago left the scene.

The first was with Miss Janet Spencer in Boston. She gave me my first introduction to inverted suspension and to electro play. I can still hear the 'clackity clack" of her chain hoist as I left the floor and dangled helplessly, totally exposed to her ministrations. grin She finished the session with me secured face up on a table with erostek blue bands on my cock. I got a slow five count of electricity then a quick count to five with a Hitachi magic wand applied. She told me I had permission to come but I might want to hurry as she was going to turn up the electricity a little higher each round. The vibrator time was frustratingly short so by the end the electricity was intense enough that I was struggling against my restraints and screaming into the gag. Such an amazing contrast of pleasure and pain!

The other was an extended session with Mistress Brianna in Washington that featured a diabolical strappado type bondage predicament while wearing a humbler. It ended with quite a severe caning as the price for an early release from the bondage position. There was also an extended period of sensory deprivation in her heavily padded, very stuffy/hot and claustrophobic coffin box. It had a cut out that locked your neck in place and a separate padded hatch

Both of these sessions were 20+ years ago yet both are still vividly fresh in my mind.