As you might guess from my screen name I have a huge fur fetish. I love having furs incorporated into session both by having the Domme in a fur coat and by being teased and buried/smothered in fur.In fact, along with heavy bondage and CP, fur rounds out my top three favourite session activities.

I've noticed multiple clips on clips4sale featuring some of the Dommes from Atlanta Dungeon wearing furs and using them in session. There is no mention of this fetish being catered to on the dungeon's website or the sites of some of the individual Dommes featured in the clips

So, my first question is.....Were these furs just organized by the video producer specifically for these clips or can this fetish be offered in session?

My second question is about the videos themselves. I am not a fan of buying and downloading individual clips. I much prefer the subscription type streaming service model with a fixed monthly charge for access (something that works like Only Fans or Elise Graves' Bondageliberation site) Are these clips available anywhere else on that type of platform?

Edited by furfan (04/08/22 10:26 AM)