Quote:
When writing an ad you have to consider your audience. Sure your service is "free," in the sense of you getting paid money yourself. But the domme will have to pay for location, camera person, hair and makeup. If you're a dud then all that time and money is flushed down the drain. You have to make your audience *want* to play with you.

I was thinking (can you imagine that? lol)...

As for hair and makeup, I thought girls do hair and makeup all the time anyway. As for a cameraman, a slave from her stable can do it for free. I prefer linear/natural productions anyway. I've seen those kind of videos and I enjoy them a lot better than non-linear shots put together. A linear/natural shoot is easy. Heck, even I can do it.

Now, the location cost and travel expenses are what I consider real costs and there is no getting around that. In that case, it is possible for me to pay a domme a security deposit online. Then I simply have to show up and be filmed. If I turn out to be a dud, she keeps the money. If I turn out good, then she can return the money. American Mean Girls, based in Los Angeles, asks for a $100 security deposit for this reason. I think that's fair. They only ask for this deposit for first-time video slaves.

The fear is all about, what if I turn out to be a dud? But what if I turn out be great?

I also understand that many subs seek video opportunities because they simply do not have the funds to pay for a session. A video shoot would be a way to get a free session. That may be frowned upon by those whose bank accounts are filled -- but to be fair, if you look at so many men who have intense desires, and utmost sincerity, but unable to play because they simply cannot pay,... then video opportunities make perfect sense because after all, submitting in a film, especially with masks off (which many buyers want to see), and especially with a great amount of flexibility, is a valuable service the sub is offering the domme. I know the domme has no shortage of subs willing to be on film. But the more variety their video sites offer, the better. Dominating another slave, a completely new sub who does well, is always welcome by video clip buyers and membership subscribers.

If American Mean Girls can do it, with a reasonable demand of a $100 security deposit, then what is the problem with that? I see no problem with that. Dommes should consider this. Also, today's "free" film slave might be tomorrow's paid client or stable slave because one's financial situation can always change. People make the huge mistake of judging people with less money and tossing them aside; these are short-sighted people who don't realize that that same individual might some day be very rewarding for all involved. In truth, subs are not really a dime a dozen. Dommes who have sessioned enough know this (if they're willing to admit it). Polite, obedient subs who respect the domme and women in general are there but there are also many idiot men out there too. Who's better? A respectful sub who does a "free" video shoot with a domme or an idiot client (potentially even dangerous) who pays boatloads of cash but still has your energy drained by the end of the day?

Hmm... I DO think a lot! Is that why I'm starting to lose my hair? (Just kidding! Hair is fine. I'm handsome wink