I'm always curious at how much activity this forum has in comparison to MF. (truthfully both are pretty dead) Anyway, I thought I'd post this on both and compare numbers for views and replies in a few days.

There was a thread talking about Brutal Gemini, Empress Katarina Kahn and Lydia McLane on Maxfisch (all were located in the PNW and all were pretty far up the intensity scale in terms of play style) That got me thinking about how or if location relates to intensity of sessions or severity of Dommes

I think we all know that Europe and especially Germany and eastern Europe seem to offer more Dommes playing closer the more extreme end of the spectrum...... (Europe is also more likely to offer some form of sexual interaction than more puritanical America but that's another topic.)

Do you think Dommes in certain regions of America are more likely to engage in harsher play styles?

edit....second question....

On average do you think Dommes today are offering sessions of greater or lesser severity compared to 20-30+ years ago?

Edited by furfan (04/03/22 11:56 AM)