The concept of "Domme Space" was something i had never thought of, or known about, until a Dominatrix i know well and serve talked to me about it after a session.

As i understand it the Dominatrix, that you the sub, are in session with, joins the sub in, for lack of a better term, a parallel universe in session i.e. the sub has fallen into deep sub space and the Domme has risen into the heights of Domme Space.

When this happened it changed things my understanding of how amazing a "real " session can be, especially when the Mistress and her sub have a long standing relationship like We/we do.

i never understood how different We/we would feel after Our/our session was over. i understood the cerebral heights that D/s can take people both as Individuals/individuals and as a Couple/couple

i am looking to create some discussion and share knowledge in this thread between subs and Dommes.

The best way to start this type of discussion is to ask questions.

Here are some questions for the Dommes:

How often do Dommes get to experience Domme Space?

What creates the type of session that can take a Dominatrix into Domme Space?

Can Domme Space happen in the first session, the fifth session or is it something that grows out of a years long relationship.

What can subs/sissies/sluts do to help the Domme reach Domme Space?

Once a Dominatrix reaches Domme Space with a sub in session , is it more likely that future sessions will be as rewarding for the Domme?

Questions for the subs/sissies/sluts

Are you aware of the concept of Domme Space?

Has any Domme ever talked about a session afterwards and explained how that session took Her into Domme Space?

i look forward to hearing Your/your thoughts.