Originally Posted By pussywhippedboy
I wonder what kind of pics would do on an ad, or even via private e-mail. Is face and clothed body sufficient or should I be almost nude (must keep my panties on or else the site will take down my ad).

This may have already been addressed here by Domina M, but an ad probably isn't the way to go. I have a production company and I also film with Syren Productions. Neither of us look at ads to find subs to film. As has been stated here, most film slaves come from the Domme's personal stable or clientele.

I get several emails a week from subs offering to film and My stock answer is to book a session so I can gauge chemistry. Most of these email are laughable so if you are going to contact a Domme or a production company directly I suggest the following:

1. Offer to do a paid session to show you are serious and not just looking for free play. This is huge. Just the offer makes Me take the email more seriously.

2. Clearly list what you think your strong suits are and what you think your weaknesses are. Also state hard limits. The more versatile you are the more likely you are to spark interest. It's amazing how many "would be film subs" email stating that they want to do foot worship videos or some other specific type of play. I dismiss these out of hand. I can't set up a film day and just shoot foot videos or cater to a specific sub's interests.

3. Offer to send over photos and state what type of photos you are willing to send. Don't send unsolicited photos - especially cock shots. That's a turn off.

Once you break your film cherry and you have done a good job for a Mistress you will have a reference and examples of your work. That will make it much easier for you to get through the door. Hope this helps.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn