Originally Posted By Domina M
I was just saying why people aren't responding. If I wrote an ad for my sessions and just wrote what I wasn't into and told people to ask for pictures, most would move on to the next ad.

Well, I thank you for pointing this out. This didn't occur to me. This insight is useful. Now my only problem is, how do I safeguard my privacy from the vanilla world?

I'm all fine with having no masks in the video because the audience is mostly male subs and they don't know me personally nor care who I really am -- they just want to see action. But how do I, say, post an ad on Backpage or anywhere with my photo without being exposed to the vanilla world?

You are absolutely right, of course, though. I would pass on to the next ad too. In fact, on Backpage, many dommes (assuming they're real) do post body pics but no face pics and I always move on. That's all valid. But it's hard for me.

Most of you dommes are brave enough to show your entire selves in photos, on your web sites. I suppose if I want to be a video slave, I must have the same courage, or else it's just not for me. The only other alternative is to privately contact dommes I like, especially ones who already do video, and ask them and send the pictures along with the message too! lol

I wonder what kind of pics would do on an ad, or even via private e-mail. Is face and clothed body sufficient or should I be almost nude (must keep my panties on or else the site will take down my ad).

It would be so easy if I was in Los Angeles. They have TWO sites looking for video slaves, and there is one in Las Vegas too. I wonder why there is almost no video production in NYC?