I have toured as a Pro Domme for over a decade. This includes short trips, long stays, multi-city tours and Fly Me To You sessions. I have gone it alone and with friends. International and Domestic. I love traveling for work and I have learned a lot doing it over the years.
I created this class to help anyone who wants to travel for work but may have some reservations about how to best go about it. The idea of booking a tour and now making any money can be a major holdback. I can help you prevent that from happening.

In this class I will cover:
How to choose where & when to tour
Marketing plans
FMTYs
What to do when a tour fails
Safety
Logistics of getting to and being in new city
Where to stay
Where to spend and where to save money
All the tips and tricks I have picked up along the way

I will not be covering legalities because they vary too much by municipality. Also, that would take an entire class on it's own and I am not qualified to teach that. Always speak to a lawyer for legal advice.

This class will take place via CrowdCast. The day after class the recording will be available for download from Gumroad.com/ElenaDeLuca. All ticket holders will be given a 100% off discount code for the download.

Class is open to SWs of all genders and orientation. You will not be on camera so feel free to be as comfortable as you like for the class.

If payment is a barrier, please send an email to MsElenaDeLuca@protonmail.ch so I can give you a free ticket. I always reserve at least 10 need-based tickets.

If you are not a SW, you are not welcome in this class. This is for professionals only.

The class will be held at 7pm EDT on Thursday 3/31. If you cannot attend live but have a question you would like answered, you can email me prior to the class or after watching the recording.

Get your tickets HERE!
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt